October 18, 2012
Hey there Brothers, we’ve got a lot coming up…..
If you’re on meetup, you should have already seen most of this. If you aren’t on meetup, shame on you. Get on it!
- It’s going to be rockin’. Get your tickets before they sell out!
- Nov. 17th, more info: http://hops.me/5c7j
- Michele is offering another chance to buy tickets tomorrow (10/17) at 5PM at BJs – more info on meetup: http://www.meetup.com/
- We still need a jockey box coordinator on the bus. Help the club line up taps and beer for the bus. It’s easy, help us out!
- Club elections will be held at the next member meeting (11/13). VOLUNTEER!! If you want to help out, but you don’t know what to do, email me. We’ll find something for you.
- Congrats to Axe for his Cream Ale being picked as the BBoPP AHA Club-only Light Hybrids Entry
- Rocky Mountain Homebrew Club Challenge 2012
- Entries are due tomorrow. You can take them to Old West Homebrew Supply. Get those beers in!
- Rock Bottom Competition Registration
- Deadline Approaching – Need to register at Rock Bottom by Nov. 1. Beers don’t need to be entered until January. Lots of sweet prizes in this one – don’t miss it!
- Odells Competition
- People’s Choice at the November Meeting (11/13)
- Bring 3-4 bombers, 7-8 12ozers, or a growler of your beer to the next meeting. Also bring an addtional 12oz bottle to send to Odells if you win.
- Up to 5 will advance to final round; winner chosen by Odells and gets to brew there Jan 25th
- AHA Club-only
- Burton Old Ales
- Entries due on between 10/29 and 11/2 at Cryptid’s House ( 6793 Summer Grace St.)
- 3 beers due (1 for local judging, 2 for entry into comp which are returned if you don’t win)
- Full recipe sheet and bottle ID forms required
- Bière de Rock competition
- AHA Sanctioned
- Belgain & French Ale Only
- Entry Nov 1 – Nov 24
- Brew Brothers Happy Hour
- Oct 26th, 4PM at Phantom Canyon (upstairs)
- BJCP Exam Tasting Class
- First class, Oct 24th at 56 Ring
- Run by John Landreman