Get ready for the 2013 Homebrewer’s Rendezvous at the Salida Campout Event.
The Homebrewer’s Rendezvous is a People’s Choice competition that is held Friday evening before the Brewer’s Rendezvous festival in Salida. To find out more information about the Salida Campout event, click here: Salida Campout Event.
If you are bring beer:
- Jockey box taps are first come, first serve
- You are responsible for chilling and serving your own beer. There will be some ice available if you run out.
- You should bring enough beer for 70 people to sample. Less beer means less votes.
Here’s how the competition works:
First and foremost, this is a friendly competition intended to be joyous all around. The (tentative) plan is as follows:
- Schedule : Sampling and voting will be from 8 – 9PM. The results will be announced at 9:30PM.
- All beers will be labeled by brewer, style, beer name, and any special ingredients.
- Friendly competition is encouraged, but keep in mind that there are real prizes this year. No cheating, brewer’s code!